Friday, June 29, 2012

Book Review



Title: Wicked (Celestra #4)
Author: Addison Moore
Published: September 15, 2011 by Addison Moore
Pages: Kindle Edition, 228 pages


4/5 STARS




Seventeen year-old, Skyla Messenger is wishing people would just stay dead.

With Chloe back, Skyla finds it difficult to live under her tyranny and threats.

A seemingly innocent misstep in Skyla’s past comes back to haunt her and could end up costing her relationship with Gage.

 

Description: www.goodreads.com

 

 



Review:

   I'm going to keep this review short because after I've read Wicked I lost all my words and I'm rushing to read the next book in the series.

   First I would like to start with the romance in this book. Gage Gage Gage Gage.... Ugh. I hate him, I'm sorry, but I do know that they will not last. Why? I can't tell you. But I just know.

   Second, THE ENDING. Excuse my language to those who do not like to swear, but "What is this fuckery?" I am so confused but I am even more excited to see how this turns out. And because of the ending it just made me love this book.

   P.S. Like I said in my previous review, Marshall just keeps getting better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment