Monday, June 25, 2012

Book Review



Title: Tremble (Celestra #2)
Author: Addison Moore
Published: May 26, 2011 by Addison Moore
Pages: Kindle Edition, 170 pages


3.5/5 STARS

 


 

TREMBLE is the sequel to ETHEREAL (Celestra Series Book 1)

Sixteen year-old, Skyla Messenger is determined to bring back the dead.

For Skyla, being an angel from the coveted Celestra faction hasn't been easy.

An entire band of wicked angels is after her blood, a Sector is after something far more sinister, and her newfound powers lead her on a quest to save her dead father.

Skyla and her boyfriend Logan try to piece together a plan to take down the Countenance in order to maintain their relationship, but will Skyla's burgeoning feelings for Gage get in the way?

And when Skyla decides to use her powerful blood to change the fate of another deceased soul, just who is going to stop her?


Description: www.goodreads.com



Review:

   Tremble is the second book in the Celestra series. I liked this book more than the previous one because of one character... Marshall!



       I loooove Marshall although near the end he's proven to be a little crazy, but this is a book so he is forgiven. He's definitely my favorite character in the series, which is not something I can say about Skyla. The girl needs a smack in the face! SPOILER ALERT! ==> I understand that you have to fake date Gage for protection but come on! I don't care that you might have feelings for him but you cannot make him your real boyfriend and still be with (and in love) with Logan and expect it to be the most normal thing in the world. I hate cheaters. wether it's in a relationship or in school. 

   I enjoyed this book and I'm looking forward to seeing what the heck is going to happen with the love triangle and my dear Marshall.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment