Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Teaser Tuesday


  • Here are the rules:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the TITLE and AUTHOR too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser.


  • Title: Easy
    Author: Tammara Webber

    Easy

     
    "His hands reached for me, gripping my hipbones and pulling me forward. he stared down at me, his voice low. "There are some things I will make time for, Jacqueline."
     
    "'The goal here is not to beat the guy up.' Ralph smiled at Erin's disappointed grumble."

    No comments:

    Post a Comment