Tuesday, December 11, 2012

 
 

 

Teaser Tuesday


Since I'm not reading any new books today (again, sorry) I'm going to post a teaser from Sweet Peril (The Sweet #2) that Wendy Higgins posted on her site today: http://www.wendyhigginswrites.com/2012/12/flirting-with-maybe-cover-reveal-sweet.html

*This teaser is not to spoilery so it doesn't matter if you haven't read the first book from this series, Sweet Evil.

Title: Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy #2)
Author: Wendy Higgins
Release Date: April 30, 2013

Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)

 
(This is the first time Anna and Kai see each other after the New Year's summit in NYC.)

     The look in his eyes dared me to pull away again. I sunk my fingers into the hair at the nape of his neck.
“I’m trying to talk to you,” I said.

 
“Yes, I know. But I’d rather not.”
In one step he had me against the table, the back of my thighs hitting the edge as he pressed his body flush against mine.
A whimpering gasp sounded from my lips.
I tried not to stutter, grasping his hair tighter. “I need you to be serious.”
His blue eyes scorched me. “Oh, I’ve never been more serious.”

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment