Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to random page
• Share two (2)''teaser''sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!(make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book


Title: Finale (Hush Hush #4)
Author: Becca Fitzpatrick

 
"His eyesight must have put mine to shame, because while every now and then I tripped over logs, lost my footing in natural potholes, and smacked my head on low-hanging branches, he navigated the terrain with flawless accuracy. Each and every time I heard his taunting chuckle of amusement, I jumped back on my feet, determined to shove him off a steep slope the first chance I got." (95)
 
"Patch and I wandered deeper into the house, winding through hallways and rooms, trying to find a secluded corner. At last he pulled me into the powder room, kicked the door shut, and locked it." (234)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment