Friday, July 6, 2012

Book Review


Title: Dark Kiss (Nightwatcher #1)
Author: Michelle Rowen
Published: May 29, 2012 by Harlequin Teen
Pages: Paperback, 348 pages

3/5 STARS


I don't do dangerous. Smart, über-careful, ordinary Samantha-that's me. But I just couldn't pass up a surprise kiss from my number-one unattainable crush. A kiss that did something to me...something strange. Now I feel hungry all the time, but not for food. It's like part of me is missing-and I don't know if I can get it back.

Then there's Bishop. At first I thought he was just a street kid, but the secrets he's keeping are as intense as his unearthly blue eyes. If he's what I think he is, he may be the only one who can help me. But something terrifying is closing in, and the one chance Bishop and I have to stop it means losing everything I ever wanted and embracing the darkness inside me....

Description: www.goodreads.com

 

 

Review:

   Dark Kiss was a good read about enemies coming together to fight something worse, and was action-packed.

   Samantha is a regular and sarcastic teen who learns many secrets she never knew about herself and her family. I liked her character because when she came face-to-face with a demon she never acted scared or weak. Although, the girl has got to stop screaming everytime someone gets stabbed.

   I love Bishop but I can sense there is going to be a love triangle in the future. I'll be sure to read the next book, Wicked Kiss. Hopefully we'll meet the father, because I'm really looking forward to seeing him.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment